About Us

Our dental practice was first established in 1969 by Dr. Don Hoke upon his return to Camp Hill after serving in the military dental corps. 

Dr. Nester joined Dr. Hoke in 1982 at the Wagner Building on 21st Street in Camp Hill. Hoke and Nester Dental Associates was incorporated in 1984.

In 1985, the office moved to its current location at 1851 Center Street.  We were the first business to locate across from Highmark Blue Shield, enjoying the peaceful view of the Conodoguinet Creek from a majority of our treatment rooms.

Dr. Mathias came on board in 1996, preceding Dr. Hoke’s retirement.  Nester & Mathias Dental Associates was formed in 1997. Dr. Nester retired in 2019 after nearly 40 years in dentistry.

Most recently, our office is thrilled to welcome Dr. Giana Magaro of Hershey to join us in caring for so many patients, old and new.

Thanks to the constant support of our experienced staff, we are proud to say there are many patients who have been with us for over 50 years. Our practice will strive to serve the dental health needs of our community for many years to come.