The invisible way to straighten your teeth without bands brackets and wires. To discuss Invisalign®, please feel free to contact us to schedule an appointment.
For information on Invisalign, please visit www.invisalign.com.
- Invisalign® uses a series of clear removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
- The aligners are made through a combination of our Dentist’s expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.
- Each set of aligners is worn for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move – little by little, until they have straightened to the final position as prescribed by your individualized treatment plan.
- You will visit our office about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned and to receive your new aligners.
- Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners worn during treatment is between 18 and 30, but both will vary from case to case.